Saturday, February 5, 2022

2/2/22

I'm at Y&R and not part of any group. I'm accidentally part of a creative presentation to a bank. I quietly give up my char and slip out of the meeting. I wander around looking for a table to sit at in the hallway. I tell a Creative Director my predicament and he shows me how to put stickers on stuff. 

I go to a plant sale out in Farmington Hills with Marge. I put some plants on a tray and I also steel some. A guy says Have your credit cards ready," He uses a cube to charge them. We take a shuttle to the car. It looks like downtown Birmingham. We run into an older couple we used to see on Slow Rolls. We go into their condo which is ultra modern and take an elevator up to the parking deck. It's a long way up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...