Saturday, February 19, 2022

2/19/22

 I'm starting a job as a DJ at Wayne State's radio station. We're in a tent and there are a bunch of people in the broadcast booth with me. I'm supposed to announce the name of a song after it's done playing. The person coaches me to pronounce it with a Castillian accent, pushing my tongue against the back of my top teeth and making a th sound for the letter c. I ask someone if I can see the name of the song in print and I'm given this album cover that's all faded up. They post out the name with is buried in the psychedelic design. I explain that a good album cover should just have a  simple cover design with the name on it. And on the back it should have a list of the songs and a brief paragraph or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...