Monday, December 27, 2021

12/7/21

I run into Wally and we get along great. I invite him over for dinner and I make a big pot of soup. He brings a big fennel bulb. I chop it up and put it into the soup which makes it real anise-flavored. I invite a few Domins over and the whole family shows up. They bring a ton of food. My dad and Dziadzi are there. I tell everyone they have to leave in a couple hours, and right on queue, everyone cleans up the place and leaves. 

I try to get into downtown but the whole area has been blocked off by the police. I walk through the area and the president of China is sitting in the front row of some theatre seats. I grab a huge pile of burger meat and compact it into a bowl. I take it home and am going to make meatballs with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...