Saturday, October 30, 2021

10/30/21

I drive downtown from Dearborn with two guys. The guy who looks like David Detloff parks the car. We go into an antique store and I notice some cool typewriters that I think would be great to paint. They're only $35. The owner shows me a special old one that looks like it's made of ivory and it has roses painted on it. It's priced $330 and before he puts it back I ask if I can take a reference photo of and and he says no. We walk around the story because he's looking for some cameras to show me. The two guys have to get back to Dearborn suddenly so I tell them I'll pay for an Uber but I'm not going to drive them. The area looks like the North side of Chicago and the road is curved. Lots of stores and apartment buildings. I start looking for the lot with my car and realized since someone else parked the car, he probably has my parking ticket.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...