Thursday, October 14, 2021

10/14/21

I'm on a bus with Jeff. I walk past Marie Every only I don't notice her. She's pissed and goes to the back of the bus. I apologize to her and introduce her to Jeff. I tell her he's my blood brother and one of my oldest friends. 

A bunch of CCS alumni show up at our apartment on Woodhall They bring all their kids and take over the place. I go into the bedroom to use the bathroom and there are a bunch of kids sleeping on our bed. 

I put some medicine on my toes. A couple of them have scabs on them. I look c closely at them and notice a curly bug coming out of the toe. I'm in shock. My toes feel funny and when I squeeze them one bug after another comes out. There's lie and blood on the flor and one of the bugs is several inches long. 

I'm at my dad's office and Bernie is working on my teeth. My dad walks in and comments tha he notices I've been to Mindy's restaurant. He says we'll have to go there for dinner sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...