Thursday, October 14, 2021

10/12/21

I'm at South H.S. wandering around. They're giving out free pan pizzas, you just need a wrist band to get one. I go into a classroom and Randy Latocki is there. I put down my stuff and go get a pizza. 

I ride my bike around Waterworks Park. I have to go through a turnstile to get in. There are a bunch of kids playing on the playground equipment. Then I'm in the Lincoln driving home down Jefferson. I get into a tight spot and have to do a three point turn to turn around. The front end goes up on a ramp. When I put the car in reverse the front end crashes and th wheels fall off. The the car starts falling apart. It's next to a repair shop that demos cars. A guy comes out and smashes the hood with a huge pipe wrench. We start talking about repairing the car and I call Joe and tell her to come and pick me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...