Wednesday, August 18, 2021

8/12/21

I'm on the bench at a co-ed basketball game. People keep taking shots from way out and missing. I yell eat them to drive the net and take the short shot. Then I'm in line at a pastry table It's full of cakes that are cut into cubes. Most of them have lavender frosting. I grab a small napkin and pile a bunch of cake on it. 

I have a second dream. I'm only wearing a towel around my waist and notice a bunch of other people are wearing togas. I see Brian Dickenson there. The two of us grab a bunch of desserts from the table before dinner is served. We both comment: Eat dessert first!

I'm meeting Howie after a concert to discuss retirement plans. I cut out and he calls me to discuss this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...