Wednesday, May 26, 2021

5/25/21

I'm drinking ouzo in a small kitchen. It's like the one we had on Woodhall only it's Paul Kerber's. I continue to sneak sips and then fill a glass with ice. There's a big ice bucket and the cubes are tinged with different colors and look like crystals. 

I'm in an office building and I wander around. There's a Buscemi's and you have to sort of crawl through a tiny door to get into it. It's set up cafeteria style. I grab a couple things to eat and the slice of apple pie has almost no filling in it so I put it back. I thought the guy was going to give it to me for free. 

We're in Venice. It's cocktail hour and all the high rollers are showing up at this super posh hotel bar. We hang around and listen in the the conversations. It's so lifelike I feel like I'm actually in Venice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...