Monday, February 8, 2021

2/8/21

I go to my high school class reunion and it's pretty crowded. I don't recognize anyone there. Someone tells me I should have gone to the one on June 17th. I don't know anything about that. Wally show up, which takes me by surprise. For a gag, he's having someone wrap his head with bandages and smears fake blood on his face and head. 

I'm riding my bike home from work and I get a flat tire. It's sort of out in the country. I'm not sure what to do so I go into a motel and call a cab. When it takes me back to work I realize I have my car there only I don't have the keys. Randy is there and I ask if he has keys--which he doesn't Then Sarah and Hannah show up with the keys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...