Saturday, January 23, 2021

1/22/21

I'm with Karen Fishman and she's going to give her dissertation at WSU. We get there at 1 and her time isn't until 4 so we have some time to kill. We go into a drugstore or book store that looks like Kent Drugs and Frank Traum is there. He want to show me some article in a magazine only he keeps picking around. I finally give up and swipe a copy of the magazine and dash outside. 

I'm at a shopping mall and there's an Asian trade fair going on in the basement. I do an Asian type painting of some flowers on a moistened piece of white silk. It looks amazing until it accidentally gets dumped into some water. I look around to buy some more fabric only every booth is filled with scarves and dresses. I finally find a shop upstairs filled with absolutely beautiful Japanese paintings of flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...