Monday, January 4, 2021

1/4/21

A bunch of us are gathered around Nick & Ann's car and we're about to go skiing. We're loading up our skis and Jeff is there and he wants to show us something. Can't remember what it was. 

I have a new job and one of the first things I have to do is go downtown to the Renaissance Center and attend a wedding. I'm with someone else and we're all dressed up. We're riding tricycles and I ask about parking which is very expensive. We take some tickets from a machine and it includes three free coupons. I ask the guy I'm with if we can just use one of the free tickets. Then we're on Lakeshore and peddling hard to make our trikes go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...