Wednesday, January 20, 2021

1/20/21

I'm in London and I get separated from Joe. I'm on a subway car and end up in an office building. It's a design company that makes miniature doll houses and furniture. 

I'm in Manhattan staying at a posh hotel. I wander around the streets a bit. Then I end up back at the hotel restaurant. The waitress explains the menu which features a seafood pasta dish. There are three versions of the dish, the first one starts at $33 for a 1/2 order. 

A bunch of kids are in our garden. They're picking green tomatoes and I get really pissed off at them and start swearing at them. Some of them have whole baskets full of the unripe tomatoes. 

I'm at some kind of ceremony. It's at St. Paul's along the fence with the Academy. It's grassy and there are a bunch of seats set up and it's pretty crowded. Some people yell to get my attention and I'm pretty sure they're people I went to grade school with. On the other side of the fence are a bunch of people as well, I know some of them but not sure here I know them from. 

Wally and I are in the Village shopping. He buys a bunch of dvds of Jimi Hendrix. I hear him playing and see a few clips of him and Wally is really talking him up. Then we're in a parking lot. It's a brief slice in time where it's iced up but I know it won't last long. I do some skating where I'm only wearing shoes. Another recurring theme. I mention to him that I had a dream about the kids picking green tomatoes. 

I'm at one Krogers and have a bad experience. Then I'm at a small grocery story that's actually another Krogers. The butcher/cashier mentions that this is the better Krogers. 

I'm working out at a gym with Randy. It's a weird routine where you sit on a rowing machine with hand weights for the first part. Then you get off and do another routine with the weights. Kathus is there only she's a little girl. She's not wearing a top and I give her an awkward hug. Then I see Lisa is on the rowing machine starting a workout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...