Saturday, January 16, 2021

1/16/21

 

I'm downtown at a huge jazz festival. I walk around and hear the music from various stages. 

I'm in East Lansing for Paul Kondak's graduation. We go into the factory where he worked part time and he demonstrates the equipment he worked on. Then I'm in an open-sided bus taking a shower. Liz Flood is there and I'm in love with her. Her ex boyfriend is there. Then I notice she and the people she's with can see me showering only it doesn't bother me. Then we're on a bus heading home. Her ex is with another girl and we're at the back of the bus. I put my arm around her and it's pretty awkward. I call Sue and ask her if Paul brought the cookies I sent home with him. She's on speaker and everyone can hear our conversation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...