Monday, January 11, 2021

1/11/21

Somehow, I was part of a three-man effort to kidnap the prez. I drove around the WSU campus until I found a boarded up building near the freeway. I parked my car on the sidewalk and entered. I told the receptionist I wanted to talk to a reporter. It was some sort of newspaper operation. I met with two guys to tell them about my involvement. I had almost nothing to do with it and wanted to make sure no harm would come to him. I also waned to make sure I didn't look bad since I was in the job market. The two guys were barely interested in what I had to say and one of them doodled the whole time. I figured he was an illustrator for the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...