Monday, December 28, 2020

12/25/20

My dad and I go to a bakery in East Detroit. He buys his stuff and leaves. He's going to wait outside in the car. I ask how much a slice of cheesecake is and the salesgirl tells me it's $25.  She keeps licking her fingers as she paws at the baked goods. I pass. When I go outside, I find out my dad left. A greaser puts up and I ask him if I can borrow his phone to call my dad. He says no and I call him a jerk. We get into a fist fight. I wake up and when I fall asleep, the dream starts over I ask the sales guy how much the cheesecake is and he lets me it's 25 cents. I don't want to alter reality so I pass a second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...