Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12/21/20

We go to the Dickenson's who live in a 50s modern apartment in Troy. We're with Andy & Deb. The Dickenson's have a young daughter and they tell he to put herself to bed and we go out to dinner. The restaurant has these rickety cantilevered stairways that drop down so you can get up to the second floor. I joke with Andy about how fun it must be to watch the drunks try to navigate them at the end of the night. When I enter the restaurant it's dark and I don't recognize anyone. Then I see Anne there in a pretty light pink dress. Then I notice the entire Kondak family is there and it turns out that Diana has arranged a surprise birthday party for me. Michale is there from Hawaii and he starts to tear up. I do to and we give each other a big hug. I tell him, "I can't believe Diana pulled this off!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...