Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12/19/20

My dad decides he needs to go to the hospital, so we drive up to Pontiac. Lindsey is in the same room and I give her a hug and tell her I'm not hitting on her, we're just friends Then, someone has given my dad some drugs and he's all wiggy. He tells us he drove al the way from Hastings NY to get here. I think, "Oh no! Here we go again with him acting crazy. 

I'm visiting some Jewish friends in NYC. Some old ad guys from my D'Arcy days have married into the family and they're there. We decide to get some food from a deli in another borough, and it's the best food in NY. I've eaten there in a previous dream. Their place is crowded and we have a great time reminiscing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...