Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12/18/20

I'm working in the Renaissance Center and a bunch of the workers have moved to a new office. I'm told that I can have the first window office. Then someone tells me that Tom Davidson gets it, since he's the boss. I get the second office and it has a great view of the river and Belle Isle. 

A bunch of us are driving around Seattle looking at these unique big calico cats they have there. We and up at a restaurant that's in an old house and there are these huge cats at the front door. We go up to the second floor and are all sitting around. Linda Minella and Diana are there and we have this great conversation about movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...