Wednesday, December 2, 2020

12/1/20

I'm driving around in a Jeep with my brother Paul. We're going down snowy hills in Grosse Pointe. I want to show him a dirt lane in GPC. We talk about how Uncle Tom is dating someone. I end up in someone's living room. They're hillbillies. A guy is playing a guitar and it's sort of the ending to the soundtrack to a movie. I walk through a series of people's hoses that are interconnected. 

I keep trying to get on an elevator but the door would open and the elevator would be several feet up. The gate would come down and the go up before I could get on. Finally one of the doors opens and the elevator is sort of a raft and I jump on. I almost fall off and someone hands me a flotation device. Schmengie is on the raft/elevator and she's singing a show tune--she was recently in the production of a musical. I get off and I'm in an agency and people were returning from some craft fair where everyone was selling their goods for a charity. Tonce was there with his family. Then I'm on the executive floor.  It's absolutely over the top luxurious.As I'm leaving one of the secretary recognizes me from the old days and she says Hi. 

I'm on 696 heading westbound near where the Lodge joins it. I'm in a two-seater sports car and I'm about to blast off. I'm behind a yellow Corvette. 

I'm sitting in the Engstrom's car. Nance Atcheson drives by and I yell at her. She backs up to chat. 

We're hosting a party. John Engstrom shows up and we're about to hug and then remember we have to social distance. I tell him about seeing Nance Atcheson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...