Monday, November 23, 2020

11/21/20



I'm on a business trip with Pounder and we're staying with his parents.  We get changed out of our suits and head into the dining room for dinner. His dad pours us small glasses of wine. I start to tell a jazz drummer joke to his dad, but I need a minute to think about it because I haven't told it in a while. It has something to do with a jazz drummer going to a rock show and seeing a wild drum solo. His response is something like "I can do that but at half the speed and twice as quiet." His dad keeps going into the kitchen so I don't get to finish telling him the joke. His mom serves big plates of food which includes breaded pork chops. I ask his dad for some more wine and he pours some white wine out of a huge pitcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...