Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11/11/20

 

I'm at the Corbin's and Zuzu tells me she likes the band Autreche. We discuss the band and I show her a sheet with a bunch of tracks listed on it by various similar groups. I tell her there's a station on the net where she can sample all kinds of music. Then I tell her the band's coming to town and I'll take her and Mallory to see them. I joke with Kim that I'm going out on a date with his two daughters. We have to stop by my house first. We go to the Rivard house only it looks totally different. I ask Zuzu to confirm that it's my home. I notice the workers are there blowing in insulation. I walk through the house and all the rooms look totally different. Then we're in Grand Rapids where the concert is gong to be. We need to buy tickets before we go out to dinner. We're in a car at the top of a parking structure and my brother Dave is driving. He almost crashes into the side of the structure while changing the station on the radio. I yell at him to concentrate on driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...