Friday, October 30, 2020

10/27/20

 I'm at Joe user's restaurant with a bunch of people. Some guy who I don't really know keeps sending drinks to my table. I'm not really sure what to do because I don't drink anymore. I'm not sure what to order and I miss the waiter who came around to take our orders. I can't decide whether to get the fish and chips or the smelt. Finally, the wait staff sets up in front of the restaurant with a microphone to confirm all the orders. Then I run into the guy who's sending me drinks. He's holding court with his workers and I realize he's some hotshot photographer who I may have met once. I pretend I recognize him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...