Thursday, October 1, 2020

10/1/20

We're going to go for a drive in our old station. It's just snowed and the front window was left open. So we have to brush off all the snow. Then, when we open the front door, there's a whole pile of snow on the front seat and the dash. My dad is with us. 

I'm going on a guys night out for a bachelor party. Dave Still is with us and we're all wearing matching shirts. 

A ton of branches have come down. I go out in front and pile them up near the curb. There are a lot of branches in front of everyone's house on our block. 

I drink a bunch of wine. Then I try to figure out how to drive home safely. 

I'm at some kind of religious service. It's outdoors near my Grandma Bruske's house. I'm sitting down and realize my pants and underwear are pulled down. I try to figure out how to stand up without being noticed. The theme of the service has to do with the Lamb of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...