Monday, September 28, 2020

9/28/20


 I'm hanging out somewhere near the WSU campus. Someone calls me and leaves a message. It's a wrong number and the guy is standing about 10 feet away from me. I point it out and we ge get a kick out of it. The I head over to the WSU book store. I notice that I'm on 55th Street, which I need to remember because that's where I parked y car. The book store is a smaller satellite store and I need to go to the main bookstore because I need to leek at some history books. 

I'm at Andy and Deb;s house. She has a surprise for me. (Maybe for my birthday?) I go into the living room and there's a little black kitten for me. It's kind of scruffy with messed up hair. I pretend I'm happy, but I'm also kind of sad because we already have a kitten, Lizzie, that we really love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...