Tuesday, September 22, 2020

9/19/20

I'm in a band and we have to shave our heads bald. I start shaving it with some electric clippers but ask for help because I keep messing up. 

I'm backstage and there's a reformed alcoholic there and I have a small flute of vodka. I sip it, knowing that I can control myself and not get drunk. 

a young version of Hannah is there and her hair is all messy. I mention that you can always tell it's Hannah because of her messy hair. A big band starts to play on a stage and Wally goes up and pretends to start a fight with one of the musicians. It's all staged and someone else (Art?) joins in on the fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...