Sunday, August 2, 2020

8/2/20




1. I'm at Sarah & Alex's and we're working on a project. We have a bunch of books of photos and I'm cutting them to to make a collage. In the corner of some of the photos, there's a dollar bill paper clipped to it. Then a whole bunch of their friends arrive.

2. It's the last day of our vacation and I remember that I wanted to take some photos of barns to paint. I see a couple of barns with real character and photograph them. I'm glad I'll have time to take a bunch more.

3. Diana and I are in the back seat of Nick's car. He's driving us to work and traffic downtown is real slow. Finally, he gets impatient and guns it. I'm working on a painting and the brush handle gets some paint on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...