Monday, August 17, 2020

8/16/20


1. I'm in a ba/restaurant in a shopping mall in Troy, Michigan. I sit at the bar and order lunch. The guy next to me has a cocktail and eats his lunch. Finally, I get up to leave. I tell the waitress I've been waiting for over two hours and my lunch still hasn't come. So I walk out, thinking she'll bring me my lunch and say it's on the house. That doesn't happen. I end up in a food court. There's a restaurant that has all kinds of sandwiches on display and I order some kind of wrap.

2. I'm cooking up some hash browns for Mike Belitsos and someone pours a bunch of runny eggs in the pan, which really pisses me off. Then we're outside. He's rolled his station wagon on its side and we're supposed to rub it into the ground to scratch it up. Some judge has ruled the he owes a bunch of money on it and he's trying to make it look like it's a piece of junk to lower his payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...