Saturday, July 25, 2020

7/25/20


1. I'm at a jazz festival. Ingred Jensen has just performed. Due to social distancing, the crown is pretty thin. She's sitting a few rows ahead of me. She turns around and we smile at each other, knowing that if times were normal, we'd give each other a friendly hug.

2. I'm in a bar somewhere up north. A bunch of us have lunch. Afterwards, I go into the bathroom and wash my hair. I go outside to rinse it with a garden hose. I'm wearing an MSU sweatshirt and in the corner of the shirt is the name of some small progressive college. Some guy keeps coming up to me and makes some joke about the name. Then we're waiting a small plane, waiting to board it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...