Monday, July 20, 2020

7/20/20

I'm in a room in a hospital. Somehow my shoes get lost and they make a pair of expensive, handmade leather shoes for me. After they give me the new shoes, I discover my old ones under a blanket, but I don't say anything. My new shoes are in a box and they're black with white and red swishes on them. Outside I run into Gary Nester and we start joking around. Wally shows up and he has a short, feminine haircut. Gary gives him the business about looking gay. Wally's in town to touchup a painting he did that won all sorts of prizes. We're on the set and there's a long grand piano. Wally is going to take some pix of the pianist and the rest of the trio, and I decide it would be a good idea to document the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...