Friday, July 17, 2020

7/16/20


1. I'm hanging out at an ad agency. Not sure if I still work there or not. But I go on and on about the value of having a mentor around, even though he doesn't do any other work. Then I run into Liz Pence there.

2. I'm driving down Gration Ave. near 15 Mile Rd. and there are all these interesting barns there. I take some photographs of them to use for paintings. There's a kid in the car with us and he's acting super hyper and we decide we ned to get him to a doctor.

3. John (Bakalis?) takes us out on his boat.

4. There's a huge structure being built. It's has a 19th century French look to it. I run into Marge who's on an elevator. I mouth the words "We need to have lunch together" which she understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...