Tuesday, June 9, 2020

6/9/20


Not sure if this was two dreams or two parts of the same dream.
I'm out in the country and someone is explaining how this farm in front of me was once owned by s famous hippy (someone like Joni Mitchell). They were explaining the property line which came right up to the edge of the road and there were small apple trees on the side. They told me how she was eccentric and used old world farming methods. The it was night and I was outside a hall. There was some kind of sporting event going on inside--perhaps a NCAA basketball final? I didn't want to go in so I waited outside. I was going to meet Joe and Marna at our car. I headed out to the lot and there was a huge cliff I had to climb. Marna started coming town the cliff and I told her to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...