Monday, June 29, 2020

6/29/20


1. I'm at my old high school and the end of lunch bell rings. I'm having a hard time figuring out where my next class is. I know were my last class of the day is and concentrate to figure it out. I wander around the campus a bit and figure it out. I enter the science class and my end-of-the-year project, which was some sort of diorama, didn't do the well.The teacher explains what was wrong with it.

2. I was at a concert in a big arena and someone asks me to be the sound guy for Weird Al. I do a rest job and when the concert's over, someone offers to give me a ride home. Just as I'm about to get into his car I remember I left my jacket in y seat. In order to get to my seat, they have to lower various sections of seats for me to climb up and get to it. Some of the crew compliment me on what a great job I did with the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...