Tuesday, June 2, 2020

6/2/20


1. I'm at the drug store where I used to work. A young girl is trying to buy a pint of whiskey and she has a handful of change. The kids working there aren't sure what to do and I tell them just to take her money and let her go. I suggest they call Max to confirm it. He agrees with me. We start to sort out the money and I notice she rare coins in the small pile and try to take a couple of them.

2. I get a free-lance job back at Y&R editing some dealer commercials. I walk around the place and don't recognize most of he people there. Then Greg Marsh walks in. He's lost a bunch of weight and is wearing a sporty gray pinstripe suit. Several of us mention that we thought he had died after his heart attack. I see my old partner Schmengie and we both discuss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...