Monday, May 4, 2020

5/3/20


I go to see a movie called "The Musician." It's about a young female composer who's working on a score for a movie. There's a guy in the movie who is a total sellout. In the very last scene in the movie, she's in the living room with a bunch of teenage boys. They're all playing various pianos and keyboards. She starts noodling out a tune which is the beginning of the hit "MBOP." The dream cuts to a couple days later. I'm walking through the ad agency where I work. I tell several people about the movie. I fi'm trying to figure out where I sit. There's a common area with a large dest and a bunch of people sitting at it. I figure this is my work station. I sit down next to Carol Cainstraight. I tell everyone how they should see the movie. The star show up. She's a young, cute blonde, and I'm not sure if I'm her friend or boyfriend. Someone announces that she's been selected to be the honorary head of security for some big event--which is a huge deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...