Friday, May 22, 2020

5/22/20


1. Kathy Grady hands me a silver tray of pork cracklins. They're for Paul and Max who are playing a gig at Bon Secours. I taste one and it's incredible. A dog keeps trying to get them and he licks some on the edge. I try to find some place up hight where he can't get to them. I make some excuse for not going to he gig. Kathy hands a teenage girl a big joint and she puts it in a cigarette box that a bunch of other ones.

2. I'm hanging out with Maria Schneider and some bearded guitarist. We're discussing obscure bands. I mention Bark Psychosis and describe them as the best band no one has ever heard of. The guitarist mentions one of the guitarists n the band and I say there were several over the years.

3. My brother Paul and I are visiting Kargs. She lives out in the country near Northville. There's some problem with Paul's car and I have to run from the city out to her house several times. I think to myself that I'll be in amazing shape when this is all over. I think we're having dinner with her and her mom. When I get to her house, Paul is inside chatting her up. I see her and her sister at the door. I think we brought a cake for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...