Sunday, May 17, 2020

5/15/20


1. I go to a meeting in a school and I call Tod. I hang around for almost an hour and he calls back and asks where am I? I tell him I forgot to go to the church and meet him and that I totally screwed up and I feel really bad about it. Rod Thompson is there.

2. I'm sitting in a taverna, possibly in Greektown. I go to by ice cream but the large door to the shop is locked--the place is closed. I'm in a back hallway to a bunch of of Greek restaurants. I notice a photograph of various displays with types on them circled. They're from signage in various Greek restaurants.

2. I watch a movie about a girl who supposed to go to Europe. She ends up missing the tour and ends up going on her own. At the end of the movie, the same thing happens to another girl. It's one of those "aha!" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...