Tuesday, April 7, 2020

4/7/20


1. This dream is in two parts. In the first part, I'm working at D'Arcy. There are a bunch of characters and everything seems to be going okay. At one point, I'm assigned a crappy desk that faces a wall and I know I won't be working there a lot longer. However I stay on and I realize I haven't filled out a time sheet in ages. I wonder if management hasn't simply forgotten about me.

In the second part of the dream, there's a sort of D'Arcy reunion. A bunch of us return and talk about what a weird place it was to work. Some of the old timers are still there.

2. I'm hanging out at the flagpole at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial. There's some sort of flag raising ceremony and the American flag is at half mast in response to some recent death or tragedy. There's a dramatic sky and I start taking photos of it. I notice the sky is reflected in a large pool of water. I'm going to use the shots for reference, perhaps for paintings. A woman approaches me and wants to interview me about shooting wedding photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...