Tuesday, April 28, 2020

4/28/20


1. I pour beer from several pitchers into bottles. I pour and drink a couple pints while I'm doing this. I feel a little buzzed. We go to a bar and head out back. It's nighttime and some of our friends are there. Joe knows I've had a couple and she's okay because she knows I'll go back on the wagon. I run into Jeff there and he suspects I've been drinking. As he leaves, he gives me a hug, which I know he does to smell my breath.

2. It's the end of the school year. I've missed some assignments and am pretty sure Im going to get an incomplete in this one course. I turn in a folder with a couple assignments in it to a nun. Then I go into the gym, where a bunch of chairs are set up for commencement. A nun comes up to me and gives me a special "Angelos" ring. I know I don't deserve it and they're giving it to me because I'm related to Uncle Angelos. He's there and I show him the ring. It's like a class ring, only it's quite heavy.

3. I'm having dinner at a restaurant with Pounder. An acquaintance of his stops by our table. I do a Russian accent and tell his friend how we did a bank job together. Pounder is cracking up but trying to hide it from the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...