Tuesday, April 21, 2020

4/21/20


1. I made a bunch of cakes and frosting for someone in the Farms. I ran into an old neighbor who I had a crush on, Ann C. and almost start having an affair with her. We talk about it and at first decide it's not a great idea and I should leave. Then she invites me into the foyer of her house for a hug. I leave with the understanding that we'll probably get together, even though we're both married.

2. As I leave a restaurant in Rochester, I see Molly and Brian in the waiting room, waiting for a table. I jump up above the divider and shout "hi" to Molly. Then I go outside where a bunch of us are waiting for busses to take us downtown for a sporting event. I really have to take a leak and I head inside, knowing that I might miss the bus.

3. I'm at Dave Stoll's old house with Deb. We're waiting for Damberg and Mageau to to show up. Deb hops in the shower. She gets out and I look the other way while she walks down the hall to get a towel. I strip and get ready to get into the shower when I see Damberg's car pull up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...