Monday, March 30, 2020

3/28/20


1. I was assisting a reporter and we were going to inter George Bush. There were three scenes. The first scene was a formal chat where a couple of us were sitting around with Bush. Then we were in the kitchen of a restaurant. George came in and he was super friendly and casual. Our friend Deb showed up with some pizza. He sampled some of hers and tok some along with part of another one the restaurant had prepared. I can't recall the third scene.

2. I spent the night out with a couple women. One of us wore an expensive blue dress that belonged to someone else. It was all wrinkled and we were trying to figure out how to make it look like it hadn't been worn and put in back into the plastic bag it came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...