Monday, February 24, 2020

2/19/20


1. My parents we working on a project on the street where I grew up. They had bought several hoses and were refurbishing them and were going to turn them into one house. It was this huge project.Then a woman came up to me and told me she wanted to give a lecture about the project and she wanted to play some var tapes but couldn't play them. I told her about several ways that she could convert them to various other media. She gave me a hug and told me I was a genius.

2. I was working at an ad agency and Colleen Wilberding and Zander had just started working there. There was this huge party to welcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...