Thursday, February 13, 2020

2/9/20


1. I was in Iceland on vacation. I run into my sister-in-law Sue who was looking at all the beautiful sweaters. We go to Rejkyavik and go to the town square. It's sort of like a mall and  is largely under construction. I order a beer  because I wanted to taste the local beverage. It tasted pretty good and I commented that it was my first beer in a year and a half.

2. I was on the Mississippi River. I was on a sailboat A health inspector comes by o a barge. He hooks up with the sailboat and turns it over in the water. There was a dark brown sea creature--a dead fish of some sorts. He was going to check it for some disease linked to some local deaths. I see a cat that is dyed bright pink. I pet it and it purred although it was pisses, probably because of being dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...