Wednesday, January 22, 2020

1/20/20


1. A friend of ours (Randy?) asked us if we could figure out what was different about him. We kept looking at him and I finally figured out he had shaved off his beard and mustache.

2. I'm in Hamtramck with my dad. He swipes a box of butter cookies and I drive away trying to escape. I get lost and eventually hop out of the car and start running. I fall into a river which is filled with toxins. I get out, climb over a fence and roll around in the snow to wipe off the toxins.

3. I have a couple photos with proof that there are aliens. I'm being chased. I go into a building and hide the photos in a small blue printing press.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...