Sunday, January 12, 2020

1/12/20


1. I was n Italy and Vicky had just cut my hair. It looked absolutely horrible. The sides and back of my head were shaved off and it made me look old and bald.

2. I was traveling around London with Jeff and someone else in a car. Jeff was taking a ton of pictures and he was absolutely enthralled with the city. I was pretty nonchalant. At one point we were in a distant suburb and could see The City in the distance. We came across this tacky recreation of Nelson's Column done in chrome. It looked ridiculous.

3. I was hiking around England with a couple blokes. We went into a pub and I ordered a tonic water. They got a couple of cappuccinos.  The waitress brought them and on the tray were slices of bastruma. One of the guys was telling us how he hardly got any sleep because he practiced soccer with his kids until two in the morning every night. I tried to make a camera out of a small piece of glass and an empty cardboard matchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...