Sunday, December 8, 2019

12/7/19


1. I'm with my Uncle Tom at the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit. We walking up some white marble steps and they're quite icy. He starts to fall down and I catch him and help him walk into the hotel. I go to the front desk to complain about the icy steps. Uncle Tom is pretty wiggy and makes crazy statements. He's pretty senile.When we go out to photograph the steps, they've already been shoveled. 

2. It's at night and I get a ride in a taxi. I noticed the driver is in the back seat and I'm silent for a while. Then I ask him to explain how he can drive from the back seat. We pull into a room and he deposits me there. It's a large metal cage with a large bullet-proof window. I have "X" amount of time to escape. I take a crow bar and pry it open. There are guide wires/zip lines made of yellow chains going down to the ground. A girl demonstrates how to use them and she glides down to the grass below. When she hits the ground she runs for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...