Saturday, December 14, 2019

12/13/19


1. I was in my old bedroom and my Aunt Betty and Aunt Madge were hanging around smoking. I had never sen either one smoke before and I made a comment about how I never let anyone smoke in my room because it stunk up the sheets and all my clothes.

2. We were aboard a small cruise ship exploring the Great Lakes. We passed a large rock formation jutting out of the water. I was looking for my iPhone to take pictures and it wasn't in my duffel bag. I was worried that my wife hadn't packed it. I could only find my old film camera and it had one old roll of film with it. The I went on a lower deck and some female friends of my future son-in-law's moms were opening up bottles of wine. I was trying to figure out how I was going to manage a trip with a bunch of sailers without drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...