Sunday, November 3, 2019

11/3/19


1. I'm viewing a colorful grid made up of lines. I follow along the lines as if I was an arial movie camera.

2. I was in a cul-de-sac in the winter. A car speeds down the street. We yell "Slow Down!" to the two teens who were in the front seat. We straw some snowballs at them. The snow was fluffy and it was hard to make snowballs out of it. They switch cars and drove away in an old black Lincoln Town Car. Someone was having a party in one of the houses and I decided to skip it and walk home.

3. I was sitting on a sofa hanging out with a bunch of high school kids, mainly girls. We were talking about various high school rock bands and I was going to text my daughter and ask hee the name of her friend's band and the name of the sister of one of he musicians who was still at South High School.

4. I was about halfway up in a tall building. I could see a couple people walking around outside near the top of a huge black skyscraper that looked a little like the Sears Tower in Chicago.

5. We had a grey tiger cat that had gone missing. I found it under a bed and it was acting strange. I picked it up and it tried to get away. The cat finally calmed down and I went outside to show my two daughters. I put the cat on my head and told my daughters to look at me. They looked in my general direction but didn't see the cat. They finally noticed it.

6. I'm sitting in someone's kitchen and a friend of mine pours me a glass of white wine in a juice glass. I take a sip and remember that I'm not drinking so I put it down. Then I wonder why she poured me a glass when she knows I don't drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...