Wednesday, November 27, 2019

11/27/19


1. I'm at some kind of diversity camp and need to take a shower. I walk around the building, which looks like a floor in the Renaissance e Center, and there are a number of showers already being used. They all have clear glass and you can watch people showering. I finally find a huge conference room that has a shower but I can't figure out how to turn it on. I try the knobs of a stove and other appliances and someone finally turns it on for me. The water comes out of the ceiling in the middle of the room. I take a shower while wearing Bermuda shorts.

2. I'm out in the suburbs of some city and were waiting for the Fourth of July fireworks to start. Occasionally one goes off. Diana is mingling with a bunch of guys who tell us what radios stations they work for (mainly in Indiana and Ohio cities). I have nothing to talk to them about and we're supposed to go back to our room to get something. I'm thinking of staying back since I''m not really interested in making small talk with these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...