Monday, November 25, 2019

11/23/19


1. I was hired by Darcy, an ad agency I used to work for. I'm not sure what department I'm going to work in. As I wander around I run into Marge, who I used to work with. I end up riding a low-rider bike home.

2. I'm back at GP South high school an am taking an English test. There are these simple sentences that are part of the oral test and some kid keeps interrupting. I finally give up and walk out of the classroom. I'm in one of the remote buildings of the campus and walk to and through the main building. Outside I spot wWally who is driving a huge red SUV. We drive away and he stops to pick something out of a trash can.

3. It was the morning after a weekend with my wife's family. There was a huge drunken orgy the night before which I can't remember much of. Someone hands me a polaroid from the night before. I only get a quick glance at it before stashing it in my pocket. I can see some naked flesh. As we're packing up the car to leave, I can sense that Mrs. Joe is really pissed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...