Friday, November 22, 2019

11/21/19


1. I'm out on a country road with my Grandma Bruske. We enter a small town and my grandma asks me if she can buy me a glass of wine and I tell her I don't drink anymore.

2. I''m loading the dishwasher after a meal cooked by a person who's a cross between Gerry and Maureen. She tells me that I need to load it in alphabetic order.

3. We were on our last stop on a tour of Africa. I was a chaperone for a girls choir that Sarah was part of. We were on a mountain peak  and were going to load the bus for the trip down to the city for the concert. The girls were climbing the rocks and we were trying to get them into the bus. I could see a magnificent tree down below. It was the "Joshua Tree" and we were going to visit it after the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...